CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

dear mia...

Dearest Mia (Lizzy,Lydia,Kitty or Mary?...whatever),
It is indeed my pleasure to write a letter to one of my intimate friends. I could hardly keep my countenance for what you did has gratified me. My heart was fraught with felicity. I would be a simpleton if I won't write you back. The intrusion of the typhoon FRANK here in our country has destroyed the tranquillity of my weekend but I am so happy that he has made the secretary of education announced that we have no classes today. Apart from that, tomorrow is Manila Day and it greatly satisfied my reveries of having a short vacation amidst the busy month of June. By the way, I have learned to overcome the attacks of laziness.
I am anticipating to see you the day after tomorrow.

I would like to thank you with tears of gratitude.
Adieu to you...God Bless


Dearest friend,
Marianne (LJ)

0 comments: